Department of Mathematical Sciences
University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812
Office: Math 208
Ph.D. in Statistics, University of Iowa , 1984.
Most course resources are now on Moodle at UM Online.
- Spring 2013
- STAT 216: Statistics  Syllabus
- M 105: Contemporary Mathematics   Syllabus
- Fall 2012
- Summer 2012
- Spring 2012
- STAT 216: Statistics
- M 104: Numbers as News   Syllabus
- Fall 2011
- Spring 2011
- M 104: Numbers as News
- STAT 422: Mathematical Statistics   Syllabus
- Fall 2010
- Miscellaneous handouts
I work with John Duffield, a natural resource economist, on non-market valuation studies and the associated statistical problems:
design and analysis of contingent valuation studies, benefit transfer, discrete choice. I also have an interest in classification problems.
Publications and reports
- I'm very involved on the local level with MATHCOUNTS. Please contact me if you're a local area middle
school teacher or parent who's interested in this great program.
- Middle school students: check out GrizMath for Fall 2012.
Last updated: 1 September 2013